What's the Whiteboard?
The whiteboard is somewhere to dump ideas, discussion points from my Twitch streams or simply a place to make notes so I don't forget them.
Update 4 Release Multiplayer Stream
When Update 4 drops on experimental I will stream for 12 hours in a playthrough that has everything unlocked and automated, so we'll be able to look at what's new and what needs to be fixed. All active Twitch subscribers 18+ are welcome to join in the fun.
- I will host the game
- Patch notes will be read out live on stream
- This stream will be all about answering viewers questions
- Stream will most likely begin 1 hour before CSS Dev stream starts
- Confirmed Players:
Once dedicated servers becomes available I'll be hosting a Twitch Subscribers server of Satisfactory.
- This will be a server I play/stream on 2-3 days a week
- We'll have different themed playthroughs with specific rules/guidelines
- Once the playthrough is “complete” we'll start another one and the save file will be posted on the Playthroughs section of the website for all to download and explore
Update 4 Predictions
- Lights will NOT be added to the game, instead the night time will be made lighter so that you don’t need lights
- It’ll still be “night” but just not pitch black
- Power cables
- Different sizes that restrict how much load can be put on them
- Mk.2 Cables that can be run longer BUT can only be connected to poles
- Cosmetic Clothing
- Signs will be implemented
- Space Elevator can unlock Tier 9/10
- A new vehicle - man powered railway cart
- Fluid/Gas Trucks
- Diluted will be made in the blender - sulfur, coal, water, HOR
- Heavy will be made in the new machine in the nuclear video - sulfur, coal, HOR
- I made a bet with a viewer that Compacted Coal won't change in Update 4
- Tier 3 sub was the bet
- There is a highlight created of it
I recently purchased some green-screen vinyl flooring to improve how I use green-screen technology in my streams. This will help with the camera I use for Randy and will also allow an additional camera to be setup in the future so the viewers can choose which camera to view. Also, this allows me to expand the view window of my camera so I don't appear cut off on the outer edges. I don't possess the skills on how to lay this flooring permanently so I will need to wait until Early 2021 for a professional to lay it for me.
Stream Ideas & Suggestions
- Quick break screen - video of lambs tail shaking
- Add github backup script article
- Possibility of using YouTube playlists for video links in articles
- Colour Days
- A way of identifying a day I stream that everyone can relate to
- All days relate to the start of my stream @ 8pm
- Sunday = Yellow
- Monday = Blue
- Tuesday = Green
- Wednesday = Black
- Thursday = Red
- Friday = White
- Saturday = Grey / Gray
- Pilsdoughboy suggested a pizza party for the community. Bake/order pizza at the start of the stream and we'll all eat and toast to the community.